Honey, Fix It Inc. is not a "franchise" but a registered and trademarked business operating with required state and local licenses along with all required insurances.
We have been servicing Delaware County and its surroundings since 1999. We truly pride ourselves for being committed to strong work ethics, integrity, and respect for our customers. We strive to deliver on our promise of high quality workmanship with competitive prices.
We understand customer expectations of excellence "most of all" the importance of response levels and the attention to details which lead us to have a sustainable database of Happy Customers that contributed to our growth throughout the years!
Special thanks to all of our existing customers, vendors, and associates for their help and support. To prospective customers, we invite you to experience the difference of hiring a company that truly appreciates the opportunity to work for you and with you.
277 W. Baltimore Pike, Media PA 19063
610-361-0484 - Fax: 610-361-1045 - M - F 7:00am to 4:00pm
Fully Insured Contractors License # (PA009384)
® Copyright 2000 - 2017 The Copyright of all pages on this website is held by Honey, Fix It Inc. Any use or reproduction of these contents without the prior consent of Honey, Fix It Inc. is strictly prohibited.
We Are The Company That Really Cares For Your Renovations & Small Repairs!
Please Call Today For Your *FREE Estimate 610-361-0484
- Some restrictions applied to free estimates -
Winter is a great time to plan for your spring time home renovations!
Here are some tips and ideas of winter projects!
- renovate basement - kitchen - bathrooms -
- insulate attics, crawl spaces, garages, drafty cavities
- replace old windows
- replace old doors
- repair drywall
- interior painting
- flooring repairs and replacement
- caulk shower/tubs, sinks, toilets
- clean dryer vents/exhaust
- replace air filters
- replace sump pumps
- upgrade interior doors and trims
- replace weather stripping
- insulate water pipes in areas exposed to cold temperatures
- upgrade outlets and switches
- replace smoke detectors
- be sure pipes are well protected from freezing conditions